photoshop vs. other graphics software..

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharen

Baseband Member
there's a lot of graphic software releases today... do you think photoshop can beat them...

Photoshop is by far teh best. Other like GIMP are good. But Photoshop CS3 is by far the best one available.

I like Fireworks CS3 because its easy to use, not very good for making stuff look really cool though. It beats photoshop (for me at least) in usability.

Paint.net is free and you can install pluggins that people program in the C# language that keep adding to what you can do with paint.net and its free did i mention that and its pretty much the same thing as photoshop CS3 obviously its not AS good as CS3 buuutt its free so for cost to usablity ratio i think Paint.net has CS3 beat

I like Fireworks CS3 because its easy to use, not very good for making stuff look really cool though. It beats photoshop (for me at least) in usability.

Fireworks is good. Useability is about the same. I have them both and there is little different is useability. But a lot different application wise.

Photoshop is great for creating and editing. While Fireworks is more of a editing application. Fireworks can edit thigs jsut a bit better i have found.

Overall Photoshop CS2 or CS3 is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom