New DX10 gaming benchmarks from tomshardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep yep, ill agree on that.
Thats why i got my ultra but im sticking with xp for somereason.
Im just waiting for better stability and performance in vista since i kept getting errors or performance decrease.

But i do like dx10 as its more clear and ofcourse better looking.
The most noticable is the soft shadows...its so much better

Some people have different tastes. I will admit it, I am not all that great at actually playing fps's. I enjoy them but don't have a 10/1 head-shot to death ratio.

I also love the eyecandy in games. So I would be the guy shooting holes in the wall to see what they look like while Trotter comes buy and spatters me against that same wall. :D

Some people have different tastes. I will admit it, I am not all that great at actually playing fps's. I enjoy them but don't have a 10/1 head-shot to death ratio.

I also love the eyecandy in games. So I would be the guy shooting holes in the wall to see what they look like while Trotter comes buy and spatters me against that same wall. :D

lol...i think hes doing you a favor...since you got more to watch on that wall now!!!;)

Exactly!!! I could take a screenshot of my own arterial spatter.

haha..and see how cool dx10 is...
then you will always want to die and get killed to see the eye candy tat comes out of you.

I just cant wait for vista to fix their stuff...
im debating of whether i should go for 32bit or 64 bit ultimate.
if i go 64 i know ill need an extra 2 gigs of ram..which isnt a prob since ram is so cheap nowdays.
my main prob is application support.

haha..and see how cool dx10 is...
then you will always want to die and get killed to see the eye candy tat comes out of you.

I just cant wait for vista to fix their stuff...
im debating of whether i should go for 32bit or 64 bit ultimate.
if i go 64 i know ill need an extra 2 gigs of ram..which isnt a prob since ram is so cheap nowdays.
my main prob is application support.

well 64bit doesn't use more RAM, it just supports more of it... but i have my Vista Ultimate Disk... so i can install either 32bit or 64bit... but its too slow for this system.. hehehe but it will be in my next build fo' sure because hopefully the kinks will be fixed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom