Windows XP SP3 To Include Some Vista Features

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
A website that leaked details of Windows XP Pack 3 over the weekend claimed that the update includes several new features, including some borrowed from Windows Vista.

According to NeoSmart Technologies, Windows XP SP3 build 3205, which was released to beta testers on Sunday, includes four new features among the 1,000-plus individual hot fixes and patches that have been issued since SP2's debut three years ago.

Features backported from Vista, said NeoSmart, include (NAP), an enterprise policy enforcement technology that inspects client PCs before they access a corporate network, then updates the machines if necessary or blocks them if they don't meet specified security criteria.

Click Read More to view the rest of this article.

Full Article: PC World
News Source: Bink.nu

Vista is not a RAM HOG!!!! It runs just as good as my XP does with my 3GB of RAM. God get over it already. Stop with this constant Vista bashing.

Vista is not a RAM HOG!!!! It runs just as good as my XP does with my 3GB of RAM. God get over it already. Stop with this constant Vista bashing.

LOL, Makeveli....it's you who needs to get over it. Everytime someone mentions that Vista sucks you have a tantrum.

I don't believe sp3 will turn out to be a resource hog. We'll have to wait and see.

its 2007 not 1996 if u were a software GIANT like mofosoft would you purposely downgrade you NEW AND IMPROOVED product so it can work on some dynasaur spectrum zx and not take any resources? they make **** for new computers that have enough ram and processing power to push the OS.
if ur pc cant handle it its probably time to upgrade the pc or update your knowledge about the OS so u can optimise it for your specific needs

ps i think we should propose to microsoft to make an XP PIRATE EDITION wher eyou sign a license agreement and promise to pay full price some time in teh future when you get rich and you technically not stealing you just borrowing the OS untill new one comes out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom