*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

Nice score krazyq

thanks...
i remember how i was dying to get to 5K with my 7900 gs...and look now, ive gotten over 13k without at q6600.

Ill prolly get to 14-15k easily once i get a hold of those quads.
Come to think of it, i wonder if 3dmark07 will come out with dx10...?
that sure will be interesting

eh... i'm breaking down.. i think imma buy a lga775 mobo this next paycheck.. and the one after i'll buy me a q6600..... cuz i ain't happy with my scores.. but we'll see.. ijust did 10300 or something like that.. didnt care to publish cuz its lame and i have a higherscore on the gts with my old e6600....

eh... i'm breaking down.. i think imma buy a lga775 mobo this next paycheck.. and the one after i'll buy me a q6600..... cuz i ain't happy with my scores.. but we'll see.. ijust did 10300 or something like that.. didnt care to publish cuz its lame and i have a higherscore on the gts with my old e6600....

why do you keep going from ati to nvidia...from intel to and then back n forth...

if your satisfied with the performance, stick with what you have and just forget about the scores.

Or you could always wait for the phenoms...

lol its fun... but ya, i think i will just wait for phenom... lol, no need to spend when i can max everything out anyway.. danmed synthetic benchmarks tickin me off!!!!!! lol.. i'm just used to having a top score on here.. but i guess i won't let it get to me.... i just needa upgrade to my 2nd gig.. and i guess buy an am2 mobo so i can overclock this fx62 for the meantime

and i ran my test at 868/1017 ... these things really overclock like beasts.... i can took the video up to 890/1038 and it was running fine until the cpu test because i had my clock set to 2.9 ... which was unstable.... so it crapped out.... i think i may have a little more headroom left for the core clock.. but not too much... memory, i'm not sure how much more i can take that... but nice oc if i do say so myself! and 100 percent fan speed... is insanely loud...way more so than the x1950xtx if i remember correctly.... and jeeze.. i remember trying to hit 8000 on my x1950xtx.. lol.. never happpened

and this thing idles at about 55 degrees celcius with the stock cooler... temps i can't complain about, i'm very satisfied with this card

lol its fun... but ya, i think i will just wait for phenom... lol, no need to spend when i can max everything out anyway.. danmed synthetic benchmarks tickin me off!!!!!! lol.. i'm just used to having a top score on here.. but i guess i won't let it get to me.... i just needa upgrade to my 2nd gig.. and i guess buy an am2 mobo so i can overclock this fx62 for the meantime

and i ran my test at 868/1017 ... these things really overclock like beasts.... i can took the video up to 890/1038 and it was running fine until the cpu test because i had my clock set to 2.9 ... which was unstable.... so it crapped out.... i think i may have a little more headroom left for the core clock.. but not too much... memory, i'm not sure how much more i can take that... but nice oc if i do say so myself! and 100 percent fan speed... is insanely loud...way more so than the x1950xtx if i remember correctly.... and jeeze.. i remember trying to hit 8000 on my x1950xtx.. lol.. never happpened

and this thing idles at about 55 degrees celcius with the stock cooler... temps i can't complain about, i'm very satisfied with this card

well im done oc my cpu and gpu...i just wanna sit back, relax and enjoy gaming again.

I may not have the highest score...but to come to think of it...if your doing good with no problems, just stay there and stop asking for more.

well im done oc my cpu and gpu...i just wanna sit back, relax and enjoy gaming again.

I may not have the highest score...but to come to think of it...if your doing good with no problems, just stay there and stop asking for more.

ya i really should stop complaining... lol cuz it does everything i want.. when i want it to.. lol.... only thing that really ticks me off is 1 gb of ram... because i'll get the occasional hick up during gaming.. which is not awesome while i'm playing fear!! not at all!

oooh 1gb memory. I just picked another 2gb up for a 4gb total because 2gb just isn't cutting it in games like ET:QW and Crysis

[*b]13236[/b] | Grievearz | Intel C2D Q6600@ 3.6GHz | HD2900Pro(XT Bios) @ 835/945 | Vista 32bit Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

Finally got my CPU overclock stable. Seems I have a stability hole between 3.0 and 3.2. At 3.6Ghz it runs like a dream. It's not a huge increase but it's enough to move me up a rank so that I'm beating all those GTSes :)

Still on Vista tho, hopefully after SP1 we'll see game performance increase to near XP levels. *Fingers crossed*

oooh 1gb memory. I just picked another 2gb up for a 4gb total because 2gb just isn't cutting it in games like ET:QW and Crysis

umm you dont even need 4gb...thats a waste of money right there.
The extra 2 gigs wont even help performance increase by much.
You shoullda saved that money and gotten a gtx or ultra instead...

Back
Top Bottom