His 2900pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
welp, i got my thing configured oc'd it to 851/1800, runs like a charm... ran 3dmark05 successfully, but can't get a score due to driver issues with the new catalayst.... i'll be back later.... and show you all how to oc a pro with 2 6 pin connectors

vista is driving me absolutely nuts... so i'm deleting it now.. and reinstalling vista... see ya'll in the morning

just finished installing xp.. thank god.. lets try for some benchmarks

bout to run the 06 at 800/1800

well on stock fx62 and with the settings above i scored a lil over 10,000.. not bad for an amd cpu... and pretty close to my overclocked 8800gts scored paired with a 3.6 ghz e6600.. i'm going to hit at least 11,000 tonite i know this for sure

time to get ati tool and take this card further

welp.. its time for work... and 3dmark05 certainly does not like the pro as i only got 16,000+ in it.. considering my x1950xtx did 14,000+ but again.. that was with a 3.6ghz e6600 and 2 gigs of ram... as apposed to me only having a 2.8 ghz fx62 and 1 gb ram... buhhh, new mobo problem and additional gig of ram should get me chugging around 12,000

i read on an english forum (like UK english) that rivatuner was a no-go as well. which didnt make sense because how the H*** does rivatuner know how many pins are connected to my gpu???
that makes me happy. i heart rivatuner.

paper clips + $300 graphics card = nervous nagasama.
i will try RT first, then i will try the AMD gpu tool (which i heard was really good), then i will try ATiTool (last resort). if i dont like the results of any of those, then i will buy one of the adapters.

lol.. the last two clips have like no electrical value and add no voltage.. but i know what you mean...

anyway, ati tool works like a charm, i'd recommend that over amd gpu tool

and from what i'm reading on xs.. the pro bios may be better.. but i'll try the pro bios out tonite and do some benchies and find out if thats true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom