A little help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there is, because I want to. I don't need an uber machine. Just a mild gaming machine. Well, I wanna be able to play games like Crysis on at least mid to high settings but still, AMD will do me just fine. Also, I need help picking a mobo. I'm not sure how any of the AM2 mobos are.

Yes there is, because I want to. I don't need an uber machine. Just a mild gaming machine. Well, I wanna be able to play games like Crysis on at least mid to high settings but still, AMD will do me just fine. Also, I need help picking a mobo. I'm not sure how any of the AM2 mobos are.

You should probably go Intel then... unless you're picking AMD because of a fetish. Intel currently performs better.

Look, I've heard it all about Intel vs AMD. I know Intel is on top right now. I don't have a **** of a lot of money, I could probably afford to get an Intel machine, but I don't want one. Not now anyway. I want and AMD, please, no one else try to change my mind. I would like some input on what I asked.

1000-1300 dollars is my budget.

You have WAYYY plenty enough for an Intel build...going AMD will be quite retarded really on a budget like that. I really don't even know a motherboard to recommend you since no one goes AMD with that high of a budget...however I am sure it would be an AM2+ for K10. Also have fun with your X2 6000 if you get one being beat by an E2160...lmao

why are you set on AMD? you will get much better performance out of intel. if you want to buy cheap now and upgrade later you can do that with both AMD and intel, but you will most likely get the most performance out of intel with a mild overclock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom