The crap you have left over, previous Build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, sorry, I just looked up a pic of the case I have, and it is indeed a different door... this is (window version) of the Chieftec case I have...
chieftec.jpg

heh...Didn't you recently sell two of them or tried to?...if I can recall...

ya those were 6800 vanillas pci-e .... but i thought that was a 6800gt/ultra from that friggin huge heatsink it has... and i got a friend that has a agp compy and i really want him to start playing computer games with me

Hey, you can have it, so long as you come get it....
I took the heatsink off one day, but I still have all the screws and everything for it...

Wow and i thought i was a packrat. Right now all i have sitting around is a fried amd motherboard with the xp 2400 still in it, an ati 9500 pro with a dead heatsink fan, and some miscellaneous parts. Oh ya and a 4 year old case with a busted window that is about to get set next to the dumpster outside my apt in hopes one of the crazy recyclers picks it up.

i save all those packaging stuff that i get when i buy stuff from online.
I got loads of garbage bags filled with peanuts,bubble rap, and that white thin sheet.

When my college bought new computers this year they were gonnna just throw it away...buti took some of them.

I swear i couldve filled up my whole garage if i took all that stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom