Weird Error... KERNEL32.dll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Signore

Beta member
When I try to start this game I get this error:

"The procedure entry point GetSystem Times could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.Dll."

Before hand yesterday I had to reset my comp while i was updating my Computer desktop so this screwed up my Window's Blind Dll and I thought that might have something to do with this error.

Ive already tryed a Repair on Window's all my other games work fine... Things that stumbles me... When I googled it says it was a Problem for Win 2000 OS's and below... So im a bit confused... i have no idea what to do to fix it..

Any Help would be great.

I Fixed the Wblind.dll btw just downloaded the trial for wblind. Love Molten design looks soo sweet

Your version of Kernel32.dll may be different to the one the game was expecting. Windows update or something else may have change Kernel32.dll. It is strange to change Kernel32.dll as is a very important dll. Changes to the interface will likely effect lots of programs. Are any other programs, other games have the same problems?

Some newer games require Windows XP, or even Windows Vista. Check the game's system requirements to see if you have the minimum operating system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom