Overclocked ATI Radeon 9200 Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYL\X/3K

I know <html>, do you?
I found this neat tool for OC Ati cards, called ATITOOL 0.26 which lets me OC my 9200series card by a bit

Default:
Core Clock: 250mhz
Mem Clock: 200mhz

OC with ATITOOL 0.26:
Core Clock: 300mhz
Mem Clock: 215mhz

9200OC.jpg

i added a fan on the stock heatsink for better cooling
OC2.jpg

I did pull a bit more on it but im not gonna take that chance of frying it

frying a video card takes alot.. what are your temps.. the threshold of a graphics card is about 120 degrees celcius before it shuts down ... but idoling it shouldnt go higher than i'd say 60ish... so check your temps.. if your not around 60 idol you've got more room to go

i have no idea, i would have to install ATi tray tools

but it runs fairly cool, i touched the heatsink while i was playing a game

benchmark with 3dmark06/05... stresses it to the brink

or just use the built in artifact scanner in atitool

are you sure your using the latest version of atitool? doesn't it have a temperature reader built in?

0.26 is i think the most updated one , i think my card doesnt support Temperature Monitoring

oh.. well that sucks

is there any reason why that card has such low clocks? I thought most cards had atleast 400+ on the core and 500+ on the memory, is this an old card? (Don't know crap about ATI lol)

anyways... get a temperature monitor! then you can find out to what level you can overclock the card!

oh.. well that sucks

is there any reason why that card has such low clocks? I thought most cards had atleast 400+ on the core and 500+ on the memory, is this an old card? (Don't know crap about ATI lol)

anyways... get a temperature monitor! then you can find out to what level you can overclock the card!

9200's are pretty freakin old.... i think they only have like 4 pixel pipelines.. and run horribly slow. its almost like having onboard graphics... lol

ya its pretty old , i have a ATI Radeon 7200 Series laying in my box that runs at:
Core clock 198mhz
Mem clock: 198mhz

its pretty close to my 9200 specs which is pretty funny but the 7200 has only 64mb Ram while the 9200 has 128mb :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom