His 2900pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt wanna ditch it.. but the babyshower deal caused me to not have enough money for buying the q6600 :(

Aww no- less money going to intel... Im so bothered i may cry LOL.

I take it you are getting a board based on the Xpress 3200, or are you going to buy one of ATi's upcoming chipsets?

Aww no- less money going to intel... Im so bothered i may cry LOL.

I take it you are getting a board based on the Xpress 3200, or are you going to buy one of ATi's upcoming chipsets?

ya, i'm gonna be going xpress 3200, i don't really care.. i just want something with crossfire sometime soon...because i'll be going crossfire pretty soon.. i wanna do it before these 2900's go up in price... or something like that

dang ur system is gonna rule... Crossfire has better scaling than SLi so your score will rule

dang ur system is gonna rule... Crossfire has better scaling than SLi so your score will rule

ya i'm pretty stoked.. imma have a 2nd computer pretty soon too which is gonna be pretty awesome.. gonna have my ol' 3800x2 up and running if no one buys it in my old raidmax rx-9... gonna give it the ol' hand me downs.. being this ecs board and g.skill pk.. just needa find me a video card that works better than this x300

ya i'm pretty stoked.. imma have a 2nd computer pretty soon too which is gonna be pretty awesome.. gonna have my ol' 3800x2 up and running if no one buys it in my old raidmax rx-9... gonna give it the ol' hand me downs.. being this ecs board and g.skill pk.. just needa find me a video card that works better than this x300

what about that flash from Pro to XT? What differ will it be once u accomplish it?

ya as everyone else says... everything will read it as an xt.. it will boot with xt speeds... and when i run benchmarks, such as 3dmark06, it will record it as me having an xt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom