Looking at purchasing a "gaming" keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadpixel

Daemon Poster
So the time has come for the compaq to go!!

I have decided between the Logitech G15

Logitech G11

Razor Tarrantula

Saitek Eclipse.

I am not sure if I want the G15 because I thinkt he LCD screen looks corny to me lol.

If you have any others let me know!

(PS: lighting keys are a must!)

Thanks Pixel

I like my Saitek a lot. I had the G15 and sold it to a buddy. I never used the screen nor the macros enough to get use out of it, it was very large and bulky, and when in-game, the media controls didn't want to work.
Hence, I use the Saitek Eclipse II now and I love it. The keys were nice and responsive out of the box, the LED isn't too bright nor dark, the medai controls work, and it isn't excessively huge.

So the time has come for the compaq to go!!

I have decided between the Logitech G15

Logitech G11

Razor Tarrantula

Saitek Eclipse.

I am not sure if I want the G15 because I thinkt he LCD screen looks corny to me lol.

If you have any others let me know!

(PS: lighting keys are a must!)

Thanks Pixel

Actually i've heard good things about the lcd, u can use alot of apps for it like ure cpu and ram use, they r starting to get more games to take advantage of it, but i wouldnt wanna look down to see my score or w/e, basically its all personal choice, but you'll (hopefully) be buying a keyboard as a long term purchase, if then, 10 bucks is worth it for a feature

Actually i've heard good things about the lcd, u can use alot of apps for it like ure cpu and ram use, they r starting to get more games to take advantage of it, but i wouldnt wanna look down to see my score or w/e, basically its all personal choice, but you'll (hopefully) be buying a keyboard as a long term purchase, if then, 10 bucks is worth it for a feature

My favorite keyboard i actually bought was a cheap Lite-on one for 6 bucks....i loved and still love that thing. Feels great hah.

My favorite keyboard i actually bought was a cheap Lite-on one for 6 bucks....i loved and still love that thing. Feels great hah.

I love how my G11 costs 10x more then that Lite-on one keyboard....just humoring...

I highly recommend the G11 if your too lazy to deal with the G15 LCD. I for one think its totally useless...I mean I dont even take my eyes off the lcd monitor when playing games

I use a G15 and its great. The LCD isn't only for games. Lets you see what song is playing, the time how much cpu/ram you are using in game and things like that, its great. Also the keys are really responsive and the G keys are really good for games like WoW.

i honestly think Gaming Keyboards are just hype... as for Gaming Mice, i think they are a necessity for the FPS gamer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom