8800GTS 320MB is faster than HD2900pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
maroon1:8800 GTS is better then the HD 2900 Pro!!!!11 Proof!!!

wildside: no............no........that's not true..........THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!

maroon1: search ur feeling wildside u know it be true.

wildside: NOOOOOO!!!!!111.........Nooo!!!

lol i still have hopes for the 2900 Pro outperforming the 8800 GTS.

what about Omega drivers? Wouldnt that improve the 2900 Pro? Plus, i would love to see the 2900 Pro OCed then benchmarked, I have yet to see this happen.

i cant seem to find ATI driver 7.10, i thought it came out already......hmm guess not.

2900Pro beating the 8800GTS in benchmarks just shows that it's a driver issue and as soon as ATI gets their act together with drivers we should see what it's really capable of game wise. Who knows how long that'll be tho..

2900Pro beating the 8800GTS in benchmarks just shows that it's a driver issue and as soon as ATI gets their act together with drivers we should see what it's really capable of game wise. Who knows how long that'll be tho..

right, it's just the drivers is all.

Guys, how do you figure it's the drivers when there is no difference between the HD 2900 XT and Pro other than clock speeds. You know those drivers developed for the HD 2900 XT? Yeah, well they work for the HD 2900 Pro. So how long until you guys stop saying "teh drivers r teh sux"..?

I just got a 2900 pro...cost less than a 8800 GTS 360 mb so I got my money's worth.

Guys, how do you figure it's the drivers when there is no difference between the HD 2900 XT and Pro other than clock speeds. You know those drivers developed for the HD 2900 XT? Yeah, well they work for the HD 2900 Pro. So how long until you guys stop saying "teh drivers r teh sux"..?

yes a what we're saying applies to both the pro and the xt.. we didnt say it was just the pro...

what "we're" saying? O RLY? Looks like you and other people have different messages coming across.

wildside said:
Grievearz said:
right, it's just the drivers is all.

And you know what, what I said could apply to the HD 2900XT too.. how long do we give AMD to get these magical drivers out that are going to magically defeat the 8800 series..?

Soooooooo is everyone saying GTS > 2900PRO?

No, The 2900 PRO compares very closely usually, will be cheaper, overclocks well, and can be flashed to an XT. I will not go as far to say that the 8800GTS 320 is better just yet becuase there is not enough results, let more people test.

No, The 2900 PRO compares very closely usually, will be cheaper, overclocks well, and can be flashed to an XT. I will not go as far to say that the 8800GTS 320 is better just yet becuase there is not enough results, let more people test.

i'll bring you these results you speak of on monday! buawhahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom