graphics card for computer 2 in sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
Please recommend me a good graphics card. I HATE EVGA cause I sent my graphics card back which had a lifetime warranty and they recieved the card about 2 weeks ago and I sent them e-mails but NOBODY WILL TELL ME WT**** IS GOING ON so I want to avoid EVGA as much as possible.

I am unsure yet. I might get the 8800gts or something. It depends on how business goes. I thought of a way I could either make a load of money or lose a load of money. I am just waiting to see and if I get a load of money I will most likely get the 7900gs or the 8800gts.

I am unsure yet. I might get the 8800gts or something. It depends on how business goes. I thought of a way I could either make a load of money or lose a load of money. I am just waiting to see and if I get a load of money I will most likely get the 7900gs or the 8800gts.

i'd call you an idiot if you get a single core CPU with an 8800gts... because its gonna bottleneck like crazy... but your 4200+ is AM2 right? just upgrade it to a 5200+ or 5600+ or a 4800+

i'd call you an idiot if you get a single core CPU with an 8800gts... because its gonna bottleneck like crazy... but your 4200+ is AM2 right? just upgrade it to a 5200+ or 5600+ or a 4800+

yea, getting a single core+8800gts is a no-no.

no I was going to build a intel celeron and get an 8800.

jk

I know guys. I was planning on getting a socket am2 or am2+ mobo, amd athlon 64 4600+ or 6400+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom