Best Place to Buy Finished Computers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akasixcon

This is sparta!
If you are a person who doesn't want to go through the trouble of finding the parts and assembling a computer, where might one go for the best deal?

falcon northwest... wow, biggest rip offs ever.. along with alienware, dell, and gateway...

i would say cyberpowerpc.com is the best one by far.... you actually get name brand parts, and its pretty much like buying offa newegg (maybe a lil extra on the wallet) but they build it for you.. instead of that horribly over inflated bs

Everything has its pro's and con's... Read reviews on ResellerRatings or similar and you should find somewhere that you feel comfortable ordering from.

One place will offer up a great system, but you will be sacrificing support, service, etc... In the end, you get what you pay for in one way or another.

However, I will admit that I was surprised that cyberpowerpc did have some decent reviews despite what I have heard personally from past customers of theirs. Look into them like NosBoost recommended.

If you are a person who doesn't want to go through the trouble of finding the parts and assembling a computer, where might one go for the best deal?

What the...!

You think Finding parts and building it yourself is "Troublesome"?
Wow.....

There is only one single time it is better to buy than it is to build.
And thats when you need a Really Cheap non gamming, non Workstation computewr. For Less than 600-700 ish...

There is no "best Deal" place. They all screw you in some way..

What the...!

You think Finding parts and building it yourself is "Troublesome"?
Wow.....

There is only one single time it is better to buy than it is to build.
And thats when you need a Really Cheap non gamming, non Workstation computewr. For Less than 600-700 ish...

There is no "best Deal" place. They all screw you in some way..

He's right... theres no "trouble" in it... and its a valuable skill... plus theres the satisfaction in building it yourself..... but go to NCIXUS and choose the parts you want.... then may $15 for an assembly fee...

"They all screw you in some way.." Very true they area all out to make a profit by using Cheap unreliable parts and overcharging You can get the best Free Tech Support Right here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom