His 2900pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody know where i can get any 8-pin converters by anychance... cuz i've only got 2 six pins... and i've seen that 2 six pins will still work.. but when i get my 2nd card, i'll definitely need some converters

if you want a quad, have fun with that fx-62 until january when the q9300 comes out, i would either get that for app. $300 or the q6600 should drop in price to compete with the 45nm, but then again look at the e6700 :/

if you want a quad, have fun with that fx-62 until january when the q9300 comes out, i would either get that for app. $300 or the q6600 should drop in price to compete with the 45nm, but then again look at the e6700 :/

hrm this is very true.. but.. i'm an impatient person! lol.. and i'll probably end up buying the q6600..and just selling it later anyway.. lol

well... my friend works at best buy! thank god.. so i'm returning this antec tp trio and picking up a 850 watt bfg instead.. thank god for friends at best buy

and yes, i know all about HIS Hightech.. they always put out great products.. i wanted a his x1950xtx back when.. but at the time they were sold out :(

I picked up a Sapphire card on newegg because the HIS was sold out. Is there any noticeable difference between the two manufacturers? I used to be a nVidia guy so I'm not up to date on ATI manufacturers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom