This a balanced PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everybody for your replies. It is much appreciated.

I have one last question, thus far. Which is, is a 500GB Hard Drive necessary? Could I drop down to a 300GB Hard Drive or around there and still be fine without anything dropping in performance?

Thank you everybody for your replies. It is much appreciated.

I have one last question, thus far. Which is, is a 500GB Hard Drive necessary? Could I drop down to a 300GB Hard Drive or around there and still be fine without anything dropping in performance?

Hard Drive Capacity doesn't affect performance... but the RPM does... but you have 7200RPM which is fine..

btw don't cry when you start up your system and have only 292.96 GB.... HD manufacturers advertise 1gb as 1000MB instead of 1024, so they are cheating you.. but w/e

btw don't cry when you start up your system and have only 292.96 GB.... HD manufacturers advertise 1gb as 1000MB instead of 1024, so they are cheating you.. but w/e

lol, who cares if they really rip you off. Just let him post a thread so he'll learn more later on.

its 8gb...cmon...

well back when i was new..... and i recomended this build (Peter may remember this too).. this guy went crazy about 320gb having 7.5gb less.... so i thought i may warn the guy so this one doesn't spazz out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom