Vista+ X-fi Xtreme audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grrr. That just ****es me off. I had to pay for my Creative ALchemy for my Audigy. Punks.

Ahh well i have it now.

Makaveli213 so will both of these work?(CMSS-3D and Crystalizer?)
untitled55-2.jpg

I just want to be 1000% sure before i install vista agian

Honestly i cant say for sure. I dont have a X-Fi card. But i do know that the ALchemy project was designed for this purpose. The only advice i can give here is if you want to be 100% sure, email Creative and see if using these 2 sets of drivers will accomplish what you want.

Honestly i cant say for sure. I dont have a X-Fi card. But i do know that the ALchemy project was designed for this purpose. The only advice i can give here is if you want to be 100% sure, email Creative and see if using these 2 sets of drivers will accomplish what you want.

sorry i thought you had an x-fi card.

yeah ill probably email them then, just hope they respond as they must get thousands of emails

Well they will get back as long as you email the support. But it just might take a day or 2.

Ok not to jack the thread, but this kind of goes along with problems involving X-Fi & Vista. I have gotten my sound card to work with a driver I downloaded from Creative's website.

My sound works fine. However, I use Teamspeak when playing games - and my mic doesn't work. It is all turned up, enabled, everything in Vista, but no sound comes from my mic. I was thinking if I uninstall the drivers, move the sound card into another PCI Slot, and install the drivers again, will the mic work? I'm really frustrated as this is the only thing holding me back from using Vista exclusively. Thanks!

Have you gone into the control panel and set up everything??

Vista with 5.1 sound - MsBetas.org

That there will give you info on how to set up Vista with 5.1 sound. Go thru the same steps but click on your mic to set that up as well. Hope that helps.

i cant even find the Xtreme audio on the list on creative site!

I went onto email support then it asks what the problem is and what specific card you have, ive been onto x-fi and its not listed, its not even down as an Audigy!? unless you can find it?

no im not looking for drivers, im taking your advice about emailing them to ask if it will work.
I cant email them because i cant find the Xtreme audio on the list that it gives you when you go through the emailing support procedure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom