i need a little help around here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyeless41

Solid State Member
can anyone help me? my gateway mx6025 notebook is acting weird when i try to play video or audio it frequently echos for a second and sometimes longer, some times it just plays back mad slow with heavy reverbing and echoing, if any one could help me then you are hardcore! EDIT: this started happening the day after i defragmented my laptop cause it was fragmented hardcore! there have also been a couple times now were im using my laptop and suddenly the screen turns all blue and there is text every were for a split second then the laptop shuts off and turns back on

The easiest solution would be to uninstall and then reinstall your audio and video drivers, but multiple symptoms like you are describing are rarely that easy to fix.

Audio drivers for MX6025:
Gateway

Video drivers for MX6025:
Gateway Display Drivers Version: 6.14.10.3889

If that doesn't work, then I suggest formatting and reinstalling Windows. It's the only guaranteed way to revert your laptop to a working state (assuming there isn't a hardware issue), and it will save you many headaches. It only takes about 30 minutes to reinstall Windows, and an addition 30 minutes to install all your drivers. Just make sure you burn your drivers to disk before formatting.

Good luck!

The easiest solution would be to uninstall and then reinstall your audio and video drivers, but multiple symptoms like you are describing are rarely that easy to fix.

Audio drivers for MX6025:
Gateway

Video drivers for MX6025:
Gateway Display Drivers Version: 6.14.10.3889

If that doesn't work, then I suggest formatting and reinstalling Windows. It's the only guaranteed way to revert your laptop to a working state (assuming there isn't a hardware issue), and it will save you many headaches. It only takes about 30 minutes to reinstall Windows, and an addition 30 minutes to install all your drivers. Just make sure you burn your drivers to disk before formatting.

Good luck!

best answer thanx! what sux is i reinstalled windows like 2 months ago, so it would be kinda ****** but if thats what it comes down to, what can you do? thanx again bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom