I understand Apple is Expensive... but, JESUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewjustforyou

In Runtime
My girlfriend is determined to buy an apple... I am determined to talk sense into her, ESPECIALLY after I saw this.

can anyone think of ANY way to justify going from 1 gig of ram to 4 gigs to cost 699 dollars??? I mean, the **** thing has 8 ram slots! you can get 4 gigs of ram using 512s....

but what REALLY got me fumed, was going to 16 gigs would cost you 4,500 dollars.

yes, FOUR THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS....

someone needs to explain how they justify this to their customers, or I will lose faith in humanity

adding to this, it doesnt even scale right!! wtf happened to buying in bulk makes it cheaper? 4 gigs (4x1gig)= 699, 8gigs (8x1)=1699???

friggin apple..

Heh...apple. Anyone who buys mac is a sheep. BUT ITS SO PRETTY. I'm guessing thats why she wants one.

Show her Gateway's new all-in-one. It's called the One.

gah, how could they make that without touchscreen, its just begging to be touched damnit. but, for 1.3k not bad, unfortunately for gateway im NEVER going back to integrated GPU, learned my lesson from laptops.

Idk why people dig apples so much, personally, Ive never been a fan, and I dont see how people can buy their **** when the rest of the crap is so much cheaper, and for the most part, just as well built. I mean, it doesnt take much to make a Flash MP3 player....

but ya know what, im not even going to start my rant on APPLE products, im going to save that for her tonight.

Why do people buy Gucci? drive a Mercedes? For the name.

Apple products are overpriced but they are exceptionally simplistic and well made.

700$ for 4 gigs of ram 4400$ for 16?!?!?!?!? Just go down the list and look at all the crazy priced upgrades, makes it easy to hit the 15k$ mark......

built one, all upgrades, 20 thousand dollars, before taxes.

jesus friggin firetruck. taxes on that thing would by me a gaming rig thatd keep me happy for years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom