Final build looking for suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well.. they are the smarties... i'd listen to them... thats just my point...

its still enough... 40amps... on the 12v apparently... wow thats a lot... even if you overclock...

However I am not a lot of people. Ask anyone here on how much they trust my opinion. I am telling you right now i already did the math on the specs you posted because I know how to use the formula to calculate it. How the **** would watercooling make any difference with your watts? There isn't much power if any coming off a WC system

EDIT: I got a total of around only 36A on the 12v with a Quad-Core overclocked to 3.6ghz (1.5 Vcore), an Overclocked an 8800Ultra, two SATA drives, 2 sticks of DDR2 ram, and 2 optical drives. Unless you have another hidden video card that I don't know of in that build lmfao.

Sorry if it came out the wrong way...
lmao at the edit

anyways i just wanted to make sure

I heard that good watercooling kits take up its fare shair of power thats why i asked.

Would it be a wiser decision to save myself $150+ and go air cooling or just go the water cooling route this being my first build and all and having a limited budget?

i just wanted to be on the safe side and the corasir 620 was going for the same price so i got it.
If these guys tell you that you are good to go, then i would trust them.

Would it be a wiser decision to save myself $150+ and go air cooling or just go the water cooling route this being my first build and all and having a limited budget?

I prefer air cooling...even if I had a 2,000 budget I doubt you would find WC in my system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom