low err not so low fps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1337infamous

In Runtime
Hey guys, i was wondering what fps i should be getting roughly on counterstrike with 1440X900 res? Im running a quad core, 8800 gts 2 gigs of ram ect. I ask because i am getting only 120-150, now i know this is high but considering counter strike source is an older game, and this rig is pretty good, i should be getting higher fps then 120, sometimes down to 90-100. Thanks guys!

Hey guys, i was wondering what fps i should be getting roughly on counterstrike with 1440X900 res? Im running a quad core, 8800 gts 2 gigs of ram ect. I ask because i am getting only 120-150, now i know this is high but considering counter strike source is an older game, and this rig is pretty good, i should be getting higher fps then 120, sometimes down to 90-100. Thanks guys!

only 120FPS??

thats fine.. you maxed it out... and your resolution is 1400x900

go into your console in counterstrike source and type

cl_updaterate 101
cl_cmdrate 101
rate 25000
fps_max 300

Well i was just using css as an example, im thinknig if im getting 120 in countestrike, i will get like 10 fps in crysis and games similar!

Well i was just using css as an example, im thinknig if im getting 120 in countestrike, i will get like 10 fps in crysis and games similar!

why... lol, talk about random assumptions? the source engine may not be the greatest, but it looks quite good and doesn't have high requirements...

thats just idiotic assumptions... are u really 1337? you know what they about assumptions.... you make an "a" out of "u" and "me"... A-S-S-U-M-E

... Im saying if im getting 120ish frames per second in an old, low graphic game like counter strike, then i will get owned in other, much more advanced games.
are u really 1337?
Pick a game, and findout?

well, it is hard to really compare different games like that. Every graphics engine has totally different.

What are the specs for your current computer? Giving us that info would be the best soulution to guesstimate how you will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom