Final build looking for suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats before you wanted an Ultra and wanted to overclock....

the secret with WaterCooling is to spend atleast $200 otherwise its gonna crap out..

Yea i know how much it ill run me but can you recommend me one...?

An ultra consumes less power than a GTX which is what I originally wanted (GTX) and I always wanted to overclock...

The Corsair 520HX is more than enough for those specs. 54A is plenty for any high end system. Even with overclocking.

Not sure about the watercooling. But Petra's watercooling kits, sells very good kits for the money. They use a lot of Swiftech and DangerDen products, in their kits.

i was lucky to have buy.com to take back my 520w psu.
It was pass the 14 day return periond, but i begged them like crazy.
It took them a week to get back to me and they said theyll accept.

I was so happy and then i purchased the corsair 620w psu for only $100AR...sweet aint it!

Heres my final build! (..hopefully...)

Petra's Tech Shop
Newegg.com - SILVERSTONE TJ09-BW Black Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail
q6600
8800 ultra
2gb crucial ballistix
seagate 320gb hdd
sony nec dvd drive
gygabite p35 ds3r mobo

Iam selling my corsair 520 psu if anyone wants it.

If I am able to sell it or Iam able to return/exchange I plan on getting a pc&pc 610 or corsair 620 psu...

The 520HX is PLENTY enough....geeze....that system is in no way using over 40A...It is a true challenge getting over 40A on a system with a single GPU...even a quad-core.

Sora and b1gapl are the smarties around here..... listen to them...

why are you asking if you disagree..

Alot of people differ.

Iam going nuts over this!!! can someone please give me a solid answer?!?! Remember Iam using watercooling though...

However I am not a lot of people. Ask anyone here on how much they trust my opinion. I am telling you right now i already did the math on the specs you posted because I know how to use the formula to calculate it. How the **** would watercooling make any difference with your watts? There isn't much power if any coming off a WC system

EDIT: I got a total of around only 36A on the 12v with a Quad-Core overclocked to 3.6ghz (1.5 Vcore), an Overclocked an 8800Ultra, two SATA drives, 2 sticks of DDR2 ram, and 2 optical drives when i just did the math. Unless you have another hidden video card that I don't know of in that build lmfao.....you are fine geeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom