Final build looking for suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what case are you getting or already have?
and what components...

right now iam planning on getting the silverstone tj 09 awsome quality and full tower size...

as far as components go iam looking at ...

q6600
8800 ultra
2gb crucial ballistix (already have)
p35 ds3r mobo ( can anyone recommend me a better one for around the same price? )
corsair 520 psu ( already have)
seaget 320gb hdd
dvd drive ( not sure which one)

everything else is debateable.

well if you didn't splurge that much cash on the Case you could have gotten a WD 750GB HD which is almost the speed of the Raptor X for 4.7x more space (i think its 4.7x i did this in my head... lol stupid Windows Calculator corrupted... ) and 2x+ 70 more extra HD Space than the 320gb drive Seagate you have now..

well if you didn't splurge that much cash on the Case you could have gotten a WD 750GB HD which is almost the speed of the Raptor X for 4.7x more space (i think its 4.7x i did this in my head... lol stupid Windows Calculator corrupted... ) and 2x+ 70 more extra HD Space than the 320gb drive Seagate you have now..

I like my case... XD... I dont need 750gb... 320gb is more than enough for me...

Anyone have any info on the watercool?

EDIT: Right now iam looking at these watercooling options...

INX-720BK Cooling System [10mm, 3/8"] - Water cooling systems, pc liquid cooling kit, cpu, video card, hard drive

Petra's Tech Shop

water cooling??? i thought you wanted a Tuniq tower 120 or the TR Ultra-120

but Water Cooling kits are great... i highly recommend DangerDen or buy the parts for those and build it yourself... assuming you have the know how...

dude...i dont think the corsair 520 will be enough...thats why i returned it and ended up getting the 620 for my ultra...and for future upgrades.

water cooling??? i thought you wanted a Tuniq tower 120 or the TR Ultra-120

but Water Cooling kits are great... i highly recommend DangerDen or buy the parts for those and build it yourself... assuming you have the know how...

Could you pick out a water cooling kit for me?

EDIT: sorry for the double post

****... i asked you guys a few months ago and you said it would be more than enough...

Is there any way I can return it to buy.com or does anyone want it, ill consider any offers...

thats before you wanted an Ultra and wanted to overclock....

the secret with WaterCooling is to spend atleast $200 otherwise its gonna crap out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom