GRAPHIC error, HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

badboyzz77

Baseband Member
I just bought a new graphic card (x1650 PRO AGP) and installed in my old computer. The specs are Athlon XP 3100+, 1GB of ram. When I tried to get on this game called Silkroad it give me this error.

Everything is updated to the latest version.
Can anyone help me with this?

well I was able to play the game before with a weaker graphic card. And I think I found the reason why it's not working properly, when I go to the Directx Diagnostic tool, it said that couple of the DirectX dll files are final debug attribute. How do I make those files to Final Retail? I've tried to download and used the DirectX SDK, but it doesn't work. Please Help.

Download details: DirectX End-User Runtime
Everything latest DX. If you still have Debug files, that's something microsoft needs to get on.

I myself have one still a debug file.

Did some research, I would try opening ATI's software and setting it to override game settings. Or turning off the feature if it's currently turned on.
Haven't played with ATI's stuff in a long time (Despite being an ATI lover). So I fail at exact detailed steps.

My comp already updated DirectX to the latest version. And I tried to go in Catalyst control center to look for any override game settings, but I don't see any override settings except a 3D Refresh Rate Override. Where is the override game settings located at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom