Final build looking for suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAV that is almost an identical system to the one im building. Here are my specs

Q6600
EVGA 8800GTS 640mb
P5N32-sli 680i Mobo
4gb 2x2gb Patriot DDR-800
Seagate 320GB 7200
and the massive cooler master 830 case with 1000w combo

nice specs you got there

may i recommend you dont get the 8800 gts 640 not much of an improvement for the price diff of 8800 gts 320 you only get 1-2fps improvent (i beleive may be a bit more but not many) and for your case I recommend you dont get the stacker 830 with the psu just buy one seperatly with the case seperately
if your not going to sli i wouldnt recommend the 680i mobo but aside from that nice build

thx for the heads up. Last time i built a system was 7 years ago so i appreciate the help since i am well out of date myself

well its a bit on the pricey side... but if you can afford it i guess you can go for it.. but the 690 has a lot of fans from what I've heard.. and a lot of people like it ....

also if your willing to spend that much on a case look into a Coolermaster Stacker 830 Black.. its got decent looks and works great with water cooling... (if you want that in the future)

690 won't fit the card.

also, if you want to spend that kind of money on a case. i'd look into the silverstone TJ-07 or the Lian Li G70B

they are much better cases for the money.

Right now Iam looking at all the cases you guys mentioned... The cm 830 is nice but i like the looks of the tj 09 better... they say the tj 09 is a mid tower but in reality its a full tower... just look at the dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom