Final build looking for suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yepp i was looking at pcpc 610 but if anyone wants my corsair ill get it b/c i cant afford to just go out and buy a psu while having another one sitting next to me. Is there an upgrade program from corsair where i can upgrade my 520 to a 620?

i wonder if he can beat out mgcook's build... I'm thinking it maybe really close... but first he needs to overclock... but b4 he can do that he needs to buy the system lol

lol i bought my psu and memory and iam buying the case this week but iam waiting on the cpu and gpu for a week or two after we finish moving...

^ none that i know off... just refund it from Newegg... they'll charge you a restocking fee... but... oh well... or sell it on the forum... but you'd need to gain some trust b4 you sell there... because people here are suspicious to avoid getting scammed... and frankly i don't blame them..

EDIt: don't double post Mav... just edit your old post... if you have something too add...especially if its within 30minutes of the first thing you posted

Maybe... People seriously have alot of cash to shell out.

if that came out wrong i meant, i was getting ahead of myself...

^ none that i know off... just refund it from Newegg... they'll charge you a restocking fee... but... oh well... or sell it on the forum... but you'd need to gain some trust b4 you sell there... because people here are suspicious to avoid getting scammed... and frankly i don't blame them..

EDIt:

if that came out wrong i meant, i was getting ahead of myself...

I bought it from buy.com iam not sure if they do restocking fee
If anyone wants to buy it and do it through paypal lemme know

EDIT: sorry for the double posts
have you had the chance to find a fan for tt extreme

I bought it from buy.com iam not sure if they do restocking fee
If anyone wants to buy it and do it through paypal lemme know

EDIT: sorry for the double posts
have you had the chance to find a fan for tt extreme

i'm having trouble.. plus i have a Chem test that i need to study for... have b1gapl look one up or ask him which one he used for his one... or just use the Tuniq Tower 120

MAV that is almost an identical system to the one im building. Here are my specs

Q6600
EVGA 8800GTS 640mb
P5N32-sli 680i Mobo
4gb 2x2gb Patriot DDR-800
Seagate 320GB 7200
and the massive cooler master 830 case with 1000w combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom