30gb worth of files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Power

Mr Beans Sidekick
Ok I have 30gbs of files. Anyways I'm going to reformat soon and I don't exactly have anything I can fit that on to transfer it.. any ideas?

Buy some DVD and get burning. Buy a backup drive. Either way, spend some cash. I'd opt for a backup external HD because you can use it in the future. Also, the price per GB is very low these days.

If it's on a separate partition, apart from the OS, then just reformat the OS partition.

Or create a partition now, to hold the 30GB of info, and reformat the OS partition.

If it's on a separate partition, apart from the OS, then just reformat the OS partition.

Or create a partition now, to hold the 30GB of info, and reformat the OS partition.

Opps, I forgot about that? But you need to partition and use software. Now where can we get that software? ;)

Ok I have 30gbs of files. Anyways I'm going to reformat soon and I don't exactly have anything I can fit that on to transfer it.. any ideas?

If your hd is in partitioned in 2...you can transfer your files in half and format the half and vice versa...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom