And so it begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL! wOOt! convert to the Quad!! The Quad!! It is just the right thing to do. So much potential for overclocking and 2 extra cores for your processing pleasure. :p You better post some OC results on here. I am working on mine later tonight after work.. its stable right now at 3.0Ghz on air.. CNPS9500 Zalman Heatsink.. but I would like to go for 3.2 if I could. Just to say that it's over 3.. wish I had more room for a better heatsink

i dunno.. its still a really hard decision to make, because i really wanna buy a new video card, cuz the one i have is having some problems

oh and scratch the ds3, i want the dfi ut lanparty 3200 xpress... imma stick with my crossfire plans ;)

If you get a quad core, i'll buy it when you sell it. I'm assuming you will have it for half a year and sell it lol.

jesus dude... don't say.. this is getting old now... and then sell it off and go start again.. just don't...

well i've come across a nice price for the q6600... and not only that i already found a nice buyer for my mobo and cpu for 200 dollars.. which is a decent price for me to sell at, considering both are used... my video card can wait i guess.. i just gotta live with 1440x900 for a while.. god i hate this video card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom