Final build looking for suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaV II DARK II

Gears of War King
So now that Ive got most of my money together I want to see what you guys think of this...

Newegg.com - SILVERSTONE TJ09-BW Black Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail
q6600
evga 8800 ultra
2gb crucial ballistix
corsair 520 psu ( I posted a while back and was recommended to get this and that it would power up anything no problem but now that I bought it Iam having doubts.)
sony nec dvd drive
gygabite p35 ds3r ( I need some help with the mobo... Is this still a good mobo? Is there better for around this price range?)
seagate barracuda 320gb
for the cpu cooler iam not sure, Iam trying to decide between the tuniq 120 and tt ultra extreme

Open to any suggestions... looking forward to your replies.

how many times can u post about the same build??

anyways... its fine.. case.. why so pricey? a Coolermaster 690 is better and costs $70

go for the TR-Ultra 120 Extreme, with a fan (i'll search newegg for one now)

^ u have any ideas for the 120mm fan Peter? cuz i know none that are both Powerful yet low decibals

how many times can u post about the same build??

anyways... its fine.. case.. why so pricey? a Coolermaster 690 is better and costs $70

go for the TR-Ultra 120 Extreme, with a fan (i'll search newegg for one now)

whats wrong with the case?

Ive heard good things about it and I digg the way it looks

well its a bit on the pricey side... but if you can afford it i guess you can go for it.. but the 690 has a lot of fans from what I've heard.. and a lot of people like it ....

also if your willing to spend that much on a case look into a Coolermaster Stacker 830 Black.. its got decent looks and works great with water cooling... (if you want that in the future)

hows the corsair 520 psu? is it enough power? Iam thinking of selling it now and buying another psu. contact me if you want it. its brand new never used.

it should be enough... um... if its not.. PC Power and Cooling 610 Silencer anyone?

i wonder if he can beat out mgcook's build... I'm thinking it maybe really close... but first he needs to overclock... but b4 he can do that he needs to buy the system lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom