OC' Programs Plz!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhlrocker

In Runtime
Ok so i need some programs for overclocking my cpu & gpu. Also if there are some other programs you think i may need just give me a link.
PS-How do I Check The Temp Of My Components????

Use the BIOS to OC your CPU. Use ATITool for your GPU, it's the easiest. And for temps....Use Everest Home (free, and it monitors all your temps...just google it). CoreTemp will monitor just your CPU, and ATITool has a built-in temperature reader.

your a moron if you use a Program to overclock your CPU (use your BIOS!!!), if its for your Video Card RivaTuner and ATITool is what you need

ATITool is all celsius i cant find the setting to change it to fahrenheit

wow i opened the 3d viewer thing and my temperature jumped up and the 3d cube got all choppy running at 60 Frames Per Second.

Oh im not going to over clock anything i was just checking the stuff out, im not skilled enough to do something like that and by looking at how hot things got i dont think i have proper ventilation for it ither.

ATITool is all celsius i cant find the setting to change it to fahrenheit

can't you do basic temperature convertion? We had to learn this in Chemistry on the first day of school. Anyways to convert Fahrenheit to Celsius subtract 32 and multiply by 5/9

but for Celsius to Fahrenheit... first multiply the Celsius temperature reading by nine-fifths then add 32

and in Computing World we use mostly Celsius anyways..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom