normal crucial ballistix or tracer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advancedgeek

Daemon Poster
i saw on tigerdirect that they could internationally ship but not sure if they can ship to hong kong or not but i need to know the difference between tracer and normal crucial ballistix ram. also the corsair xms2 seems to be good too which 1 would be better?

Ballistix and Ballistix tracer are identical....except the tracer has blue leds and activity lights.

Both are miles better than the XMS2 in my opinion. (Check sig for my ballistix 5300 clocks)

Ballistix and Ballistix tracer are identical....except the tracer has blue leds and activity lights.

Both are miles better than the XMS2 in my opinion. (Check sig for my ballistix 5300 clocks)

thats just it.. and that the Tracers are Black

anyways i see tigerdirect is having a huge sale on crucial ballistix as they were selling 2x 1GB of ddr2 800 for $59.99 which is like half of the original price so i think i should get them soon to be shipped to hong kong...

anyways i see tigerdirect is having a huge sale on crucial ballistix as they were selling 2x 1GB of ddr2 800 for $59.99 which is like half of the original price so i think i should get them soon to be shipped to hong kong...

Tigerdirect ships worldwide?

i thought it didn't.... but it does have branches for different countries like .ca for Canadians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom