Price this Rig!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HELPMEPLZ

Baseband Member
If anyone can give me a price they would see this rig roughly for, or how much they would even buy it for if you were interested..

I'm looking to sell this system to a friend and i'm looking for a rough price to charge him, now i don't want to rip him off but i need the money at the moment so i can beef up the pc im using now :p

--
Intel DP965LT Motherboard (PCI-E / 533-667-800 RAM Support / 1066mhz CPU FSB Support, etc)
400W PSU (Stock with Case) - Brand New
Gigabyte GeForce 8500GT Turbo-Force (512mb) - Brand New
Intel Pentium D LGA775 3.40GHz Dual Core
1x 1gb DDR2 RAM + 1x 512mb DDR2 RAM (1.5gb total)
160GB 7200RPM HDD
DVD Burner
---

USD or AUD, i can convert it either way :p, so just a rough guess of what you think this is worth please, and remember to say whether ur estimated price is AUD or USD :p

depends on the buyer but on ebay I imagine you could get $300 bucks at least out of it...probably more if you get someone who just sees that it has a "super fast 8 series card" lmao...

On overclock.net i asked and a guy valued it at $700 USD, now here im getting $200-$300 USD lol :p

I really would of thought at least $400 USD since sure it's not top of the line but it's ok for mid-range and everything has the capability to be upgraded to high-specs, pci-e - sata - ddr2 800 ram capability, etc

Any other rough guess's at it's price would be appreciated :)

Note: All the parts are brand new except the CPU, but that's been going strong for 2 months not OC'd so it's still good :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom