And so it begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the sad thing is, in every benchmark i've seen, a 2900XT Crossfire setup was waxed by a single Ultra...that is sad

Ya, well one utlra costs more then a pair of 2900xt's.. Like NosBoost said, drivers in the future will help. Just wish ATi would get them right the first time.

Ya, well one utlra costs more then a pair of 2900xt's.. Like NosBoost said, drivers in the future will help. Just wish ATi would get them right the first time.

ya.. it sucks that they messed up the first time.. even though they delayed its launch.. kinda disappointing...

since when. even a 512MB version cost 400+

lol that open box is 300 ... and some are as low as 370 i think it was brand new.. and if the pro is available on friday.. i may buy that instead, if that open box HIS 2900xt isnt there

and hey.. will this card not run every game i have full quality on 1680x1050?!?! of course it will...

oh and mcgook, how is the rosewill extreme treating you, i was thinking of getting the same one.. do you have any programs to check how stable your 12v rails are doing, cuz i wanna buy the same thing.. cuz thats an amazing price for such a great power supply

lol.. well i've been saying imma start building my new computer.. so i'm just saying, i've purchased my fx-62 to get the ball rolling... i'll be ordering my 2nd gig of ram once my x-fi sells

Would you sell the x-fi for any cheaper, i'd get it if it was a little cheaper lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom