Corsair PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, wait till you experience SAT stress. PSAT is kindergarden compared to the SATs.

yea it is...bah my SAT sucked but i'm already accepted to where I'm going so i'm not too bummed about it.

Anyway back to the OP, Dual-rail's are actually not as good as one single rail usually. The only thing that matters is as stated how much amperage is on that rail. 41A on the 12's is plenty enough for just about any system today.

yea it is...bah my SAT sucked but i'm already accepted to where I'm going so i'm not too bummed about it.

Anyway back to the OP, Dual-rail's are actually not as good as one single rail usually. The only thing that matters is as stated how much amperage is on that rail. 41A on the 12's is plenty enough for just about any system today.

What did you get? What it the 1600 or the 2400 test?

really? i thought PC Power and Cooling are known for single rails and they have legendary status with PSU's (or so i've heard)

really? i thought PC Power and Cooling are known for single rails and they have legendary status with PSU's (or so i've heard)

That's true, but it's not to say that Corsair isn't quality. That 550VX, is good for any high end system. Even with SLI/CF and overclocking.

Not sure if this matters.

Seasonic manufactures Corsair Power supply.

Seasonic always manufactures Pc Power & Cooling power supply.

Supposedly PCPC has a higher quality standard than Corsair when it comes to Seasonic creating the power supplies.

A lot of them. The high end OCZs are quad, and the XClio GREATPOWER 550w is triple. The Corsair 520 and 620HX, are triple.

Actually JohnnyGuru dissected a Corsair 620HX and found that it had actually one large rail inside of at least the one Corsair sent him to review.

Also I only got a 1610 total but its enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom