An Extensive Guide: Maximizing Performance, Minimizing Budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
scared? Just grab a cup of joe and a nice comfy chair and prepare for the reading of a lifetime.

lol peter...
its not like "War and Peace" or anything.
but good job sora, very informative. if the new builders actually take the time to read it.
may cut down on the, "what should i buy" questions that we see every day.
now we just need to make a general AMD (i dont have time, maybe i should make time...) and Intel overclocking guide, to maybe cut down on the, "how do i oc my AMD ****+?"
just got one of those today.

lol peter...
its not like "War and Peace" or anything.
but good job sora, very informative. if the new builders actually take the time to read it.
may cut down on the, "what should i buy" questions that we see every day.
now we just need to make a general AMD (i dont have time, maybe i should make time...) and Intel overclocking guide, to maybe cut down on the, "how do i oc my AMD ****+?"
just got one of those today.

I'll assist you if you need... remember.. i did get that 3600+ to 2.94ghz b4 my sister got it... err!!!

The guide totals around 5300 words...250 words are a page so basically its around a 22 page essay heh.

Really well done, it is really informative and rational, yet easy to understand. I should have read that before I bought my comp but it would have turned out the same anyway probably. It took me just under 20 minutes to read btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom