To WOW or not to WOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

commandercup

cuPWNED
I'm debating on whether or not I wan't to start playing WOW again... seems to compel me for reasons unknown since I'm a hardcore FPS gamer...

However, I really do enjoy playing some moderate MMO's... Guild Wars seems very shallow to me since I've played through Nightfall, some Factions and Prophecies...

I've played WOW before, didn't really enjoy it, but that was probably because I was still quite a low level... thus I couldn't raid, pvp, go into dungeons etc.

The 14.99 monthly seems quite ridiculous... I might just pickup xbox live again and go play some H3 online

nah, I've played before, didn't really get addicted unless I was doing something that I couldn't pause or stop without having to start all over

I still love my FPS' just trying to find some variety :p

lol... that makes me want to play more... there must be a reason why people love playing it so much... its one of the few games "non-geeks" play... ridiculous, some "ghetto" kiddos where talking about their level 60 rogues and such... apparently they get geeky kids to lvl them for them lol

hmm... I guess I'll have to decide on my own, maybe the 10 day Burning Crusade trial will tide me over to the Blizzard side...

hmm... just finished updating and patching... dear jesus, what an ugly game? I realize there are no load screens... but dear god, who designed these graphics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom