Corsair PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily. But it's been said that a single rail is better, so no power goes to waste. Or so I've heard.

But that 550VX is awesome for the money. And for any high end system.

The main thing to look for is the amount of amperage you have across those rails, be it 1 rail or multiple rails.

ur just not looking hard enough... 12V@41A is what it clearly says under Specifications and Output

Lately, you've been misreading peoples post or not reading it at all. He knows about the 12v rails. He needs to know if a single rail is better or is multiple ones better.

Lately, you've been misreading peoples post or not reading it at all. He knows about the 12v rails. He needs to know if a single rail is better or is multiple ones better.

oh i thought he meant he couldn't find it on the specs... sry my analytical skills are becoming horrible... its the PSAT Stress getting to me..

ya my parents are overreacting and stressing me out.... i was all chill... they were like if you mess up on this, you'll mess up on the regular SAT and ACT

eek it hurts

lol, wait till you experience SAT stress. PSAT is kindergarden compared to the SATs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom