New Alienware case, and a few questions regarding the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be painting the inside of the case, so i dont think there's any paint there? My Cpu temp is always about 38, hd is 22, and the 7900 twins are about 41-42 w/ vf 700's. I donno if these are high or not, but the system hasnt been cleaned for a good 10 months, plus its matx so everythings bunched up.

Painting Metal is different than painting houses, does not really matter if theres paint or not you need to sand it down a bit so that the paint has something to hold onto and it wont just chip off. Might also want to add Adhesion Promoter from 3m (used for painting metals)

000_0029.jpg

Two words- Cable Managment

I would paint it black for the inside. My plan on my next rig when I make a new build, completely out of new parts, Im going to buy the case first before the other parts so I can paint the interior. Will be nice, then do some cable management and take like a week or two to finish the whole thing. Completely clean and amazing wire management.

I can picture it now, but not sure if I can do it haha.... without punching holes in the case that is.

hey, dont be dissing the hard wood floors! They're the original floor boards from when this place was a carriage house, close to 100 years ago. Its the worst where my desk is, trying to cover it up. I might go buy some paint tomorrow, ill keep yall posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom