Sprint Mogul killed laptop internet connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

fryc86

In Runtime
Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I have a Sprint Mogul and when I plugged it in to my laptop to set up the sync function I lost my connection to the internet. I am not very knowledgeable with computer problems so maybe this is an easy fix but I am not sure.

I looked in my network connections (on windows xp) out of my connections it says one of them, the Local Area Connection, is unplugged. I know it isn't my internet provider or that connection in any way because I have two computers running off of the same internet and it is working fine on this other computer (which is where I'm posting from now). So it must be something with the settings on my laptop. Like I said it happened right when I tried to establish the sync function on the laptop. But the thing is, the sync works fine. I can sync documents and whatever else I want, that doesn't require an internet connection, but I can't connect to the internet. Any ideas? Again, sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Whatever other details you need just ask. Thanks.

hmm and its plugged in but it says its not?? thats weird... is your router working? I meann wow I need more info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom