Nvidia Readies New “Ultimate” Technology for Gamers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well for the fps part...arent we limited to only being able to see about 30fps?
anything about that doesnt matter, because it does look the same.

I like my games to have atleast 35fps or more...and if it gets any higher, it doesnt any different.

With my ultra and my hann 22" monitor, I've maxed out everygame, with every setting with the highest resolution and i havent had a single prob so far.
These stats are without me even oc my gpu but having my cpu at 3.3 at the moment.

This new technoogy is bull... and not worth it, but then again...theyre ppl out there who just like to throw away money.
My $1600 rig has the same performance or close to some $2000+ sytstems that ive seen on here...so be smart and wise and make the right decesion.

well for the fps part...arent we limited to only being able to see about 30fps?
anything about that doesnt matter, because it does look the same.

I like my games to have atleast 35fps or more...and if it gets any higher, it doesnt any different.

With my ultra and my hann 22" monitor, I've maxed out everygame, with every setting with the highest resolution and i havent had a single prob so far.
These stats are without me even oc my gpu but having my cpu at 3.3 at the moment.

This new technoogy is bull... and not worth it, but then again...theyre ppl out there who just like to throw away money.
My $1600 rig has the same performance or close to some $2000+ sytstems that ive seen on here...so be smart and wise and make the right decesion.

the human eye can detect far more than 35 fps.. thats dum bull crap that came from people watching stupid movies, those are viewed at roughtly 30fps but have a motion blur to make it look smooth...

and we are limited to whatever our monitors refresh rate is.. which is usually 60-75 fps.. which the human eye can detect more than...

The reason for not developing a powerful single card, over three...is probably marketing. These companies, know that there are riches out there, that will just buy it for bragging rights.

lol ya.. and the term is "n00bs" or "froobs" that define richies..

but then we start pointing our fingers and laughing when they get their qx6850 and not overclock and we get our q6600's and push it to like 3.2ghz or something

lol ya.. and the term is "n00bs" or "froobs" that define richies..

but then we start pointing our fingers and laughing when they get their qx6850 and not overclock and we get our q6600's and push it to like 3.2ghz or something

ya and then the richies at xtremesystems have their qx6850's on water, phase, and ln2 and they laught at all the dumb richies and us poor folks

ya and then the richies at xtremesystems have their qx6850's on water, phase, and ln2 and they laught at all the dumb richies and us poor folks

ya... i guess.. but we can laugh at them when the new YorkField's come out...... and they just ordered their QX6850, so we are the ones who laugh last i guess?

nice... (pulls out heist plans)

but seriously thats the coolest thing ever!!

but guys, a 5.6ghz quad core can handle everything omggommgo

BUT WAIT!!! It can dominate benchmarks!!

Kind of like having three Ultras, which you guys just called "stupid"..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom