8800 Ultra @microcenter $559

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya but the EVGA at microcenter has no rebate to deal with and can just be overclocked. BTW where is this hot deal section, i looked before posting and didnt see one.

Microcenter actually denied me a credit card :( I think it has something to do with my drivers license not matching my current address.

i have one coming from my bank. im not sure of the limit yet, i wont know till i open it up. it should be at least $1500, since its a student card.

i might just have to grab another ultra, mountain mods case, and 2 loops for myself for christmas

Only reason i applied for a microcenter card was the 6 months 0% interest. Would have been nice to pay for my parts over 6 months rather than when the good ole discover bill showed up. I love credit, its a wonderful thing. Just remember, never buy anything you cant afford to pay cash for, and ALWAYS pay off your bill in full every month so you dont get charged interest.

Microcenter actually denied me a credit card :( I think it has something to do with my drivers license not matching my current address.

have you checked up on your credit recently?

I had a rogue medical bill on mine that prevented me from getting a credit cards. Once theres an inquiry and its denied you're allowed a free credit check.

Hmm did not know that. But i just signed up for a wallet protection thing from discovercard and its only 2.99 a month. It lets me check my credit, so i'll be getting one soon enough.

i have one coming from my bank. im not sure of the limit yet, i wont know till i open it up. it should be at least $1500, since its a student card.

i might just have to grab another ultra, mountain mods case, and 2 loops for myself for christmas
i smell a new #1 3dmark 06 :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom