Super Pi 1M Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys want me to, I can make a list of who has the best and such again. This time it will be Intel vs. AMD.... Wont be up till later this weekend if you want me to make a new list.

That would be a good idea. Just make the list, and I'll edit it, into the first post of this thread.

good idea, but i dont think it should be intel vs amd per say, as we all know intel (c2d) puh-owns amd in superpi.
we should have like the amd superpi list and the intel superpi list.
eeeeee andele i think i will be second (to apokalipse) in the amd section.

and me third.... or maybe not. There are a couple guys on here with 6000+'s I think. They just haven't bothered to get with the superPI program. :)

I'll see if I can extend the lead with my Thermochill PA120.3 radiator installed in my PC-A70.

Or I can always get an Agena, and stick it in my C51XEM2AA, and start overclocking it.

w0ot heck yeah i reckon i'll be gettin one as soon as they hit the market.
well...i might wait for a couple weeks to see how they make out. depending on price i suppose.
what was your superpi time again apokalipse? wasnt it like 24 seconds? you're pretty well too far away for me to catch unless i get some water coolin.

Under 16secs...I'm happy.

Untitled-1.jpg

yea what happend to the old thread? lol i was dominating like **** with my quad core at 4.7ghz. woot i am still at the top of the 3dmark06. Been so busy i havnt had a chance to do anything in a long time.

yea what happend to the old thread? lol i was dominating like **** with my quad core at 4.7ghz. woot i am still at the top of the 3dmark06. Been so busy i havnt had a chance to do anything in a long time.

well your record isn't gonna last long.... the new chips are supposed to be madly overclockable and dissipate less heat

also nuduo... you might wanna update your version of CPU-Z... it doesn't even recognize it as a Core 2 Duo e6600...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom