Build looking like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I changed my list around as stated in my editing comments. Everyone agree on this system?

just the RAM, but that doesn't matter much, depending on what resolution you run at

It would be a good choice....if they actually made them anymore. The 7900GS's are gone and if all you play is Everquest 2 and thats all your going to play then just get an X1950PRO or even an 8600GTS....however I suggest the X1950PRO.

??
Newegg.com - PNY VCG7900SXPB GeForce 7900GS 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 SLI Supported Video Card - Retail
though i do notice that the EVGA's are out of stock (one was priced at 150.00, but they have one thats like 230.00 lol yeah right!)
this one's only 120 bucks. xfx and foxconn have a couple more that are really pricey.
and for all you guys/girls/w.ever out there....
if you have a 7900gs and it is starting to slow down on new games...
120 bucks will help A LOT.

??
Newegg.com - PNY VCG7900SXPB GeForce 7900GS 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 SLI Supported Video Card - Retail
though i do notice that the EVGA's are out of stock (one was priced at 150.00, but they have one thats like 230.00 lol yeah right!)
this one's only 120 bucks. xfx and foxconn have a couple more that are really pricey.
and for all you guys/girls/w.ever out there....
if you have a 7900gs and it is starting to slow down on new games...
120 bucks will help A LOT.

dat's right..... 8800gts on par baby!!! assuming that they have an SLi motherboard....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom