is this a good deal for a monitor ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought it for $100 dollars and it is pretty big and nice compared to my 17 inch lcd. it is a great monitor and the color and the vibrance is awesome. thanks for all ur suggestions guys. i have question though, since i bought it used, is got firger marks all of the monitor which can only be visible when the monitor is turned off. is there any way to clean the monitor, like what do i use just to clean the dust particles from the monitor. any suggestion will be appreciated
thanks a lot

I just used a DAMP cloth, and just scrubbed very gently. Came right off.

No need for soap or anything else, just water.

It's better to use half isopropyl alcohol, and half water mixture (I believe that's the right amount) to clean LCD screens. Use that with a lint-free cloth, or even a coffee filter will work.

i bought it for $100 dollars and it is pretty big and nice compared to my 17 inch lcd. it is a great monitor and the color and the vibrance is awesome. thanks for all ur suggestions guys. i have question though, since i bought it used, is got firger marks all of the monitor which can only be visible when the monitor is turned off. is there any way to clean the monitor, like what do i use just to clean the dust particles from the monitor. any suggestion will be appreciated
thanks a lot

You can buy monitor wipes....not really necessary though, but they work and no hassle:) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom