Nvidia Readies New “Ultimate” Technology for Gamers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you could have bragging rights lol. Or if you are a master video editer /3d renderer.

Would you actually willing to spend all that money for "bragging rights" ? Give me a break dude thats stupid honestly, the funny is that there are some people that actually care about the bragging stuff in this world..

Would you actually willing to spend all that money for "bragging rights" ? Give me a break dude thats stupid honestly, the funny is that there are some people that actually care about the bragging stuff in this world..

those are the noobs in the PC world... wait til we overclock and surpass their stuff for cheaper... lol

its not even worth it.
Theyre gonna be so many problems your gonna run into...
sli still doesnt use its full potential...yet.

and if someones gonna sli 3 8800s, thats just plain stupid.

2 8800gtx or ultras, will be good for a long long time in gaming.

theyre just trying to make moeny of this...

also with 3 PCI-e Slots.... that means there is only 1 PCI slot on your motherboard...

Guys, shut the **** up with all this "OMG ITS STUPID CRAP, IT'S TOO FAST" crap. The fact is, it performs better. It wasn't meant to be a cheap or good investment, it's just meant to perform better.

Read the first sentance.

aiming extreme performance enthusiasts.

They wouldn't be very extreme if they went out and penny picked everything, now would they? =\

Guys, shut the **** up with all this "OMG ITS STUPID CRAP, IT'S TOO FAST" crap. The fact is, it performs better. It wasn't meant to be a cheap or good investment, it's just meant to perform better.

Read the first sentence.
aiming extreme performance enthusiasts.
They wouldn't be very extreme if they went out and penny picked everything, now would they? =\

Amen to that! Everyone wines about Price to performance ratios and bull ****. Big deal, so I spend extra cash for a supposed 40% increase, well to some people it's worth it. People say the same thing about the Striker Ex. Find me another board with 2 full x16 PCI-e slots, and a third x8 PCI-e that's worth my time buying and can OC like a total beast... sure it's more expensive but I fricken like it and I feel it's worth it, so shove it.

If I had this much money to just blow around on anything, then ****, I wouldn't hesitate because Sora says the performance gain doesn't match up with the price tag. So what, it's still a gain in performance ;)

Re: Nvidia Readies New “Ultimate” Technology for Gamers.

Read the first sentance.

People are just trying to give good advice for those thinking about SLI. Some people actually want to save money and want opinions from people like Sora. And telling people to stfu with their opinions is a bit hypocritical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom