xfx v evga

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously... one guy with high posts says evga is better and xfx sucks, then all the follower pansies start posting the same thing in threads like this. Just get the card that gives best bang/buck, and forget who manufactured it.

I remember back in 2005 when a bunch of people were cursing XFX and they never owned one of their cards.

um.... first of all... post count doesn't matter at all... 2nd nobody who posted before you said that XFX or eVGA stinks....

they are about both equal..i prefer XFX because the double lifetime warranty

if you cant decide, get whichever is cheapest at the time.

thats true... and theres nothing better than the satisfaction of paying $40 less for a card you overclocked yourself instead of paying extra for an overclocked one (unless your in the rare situation that the OC'ed one is actually cheaper_

Thanks guys think ill go for the xfx one thats if my mate can find one in texas. Any suggestions on computer stores around the Tyler area anyone know where he'd get one there ?

well... don't go to a store.... most people here go to Newegg.com or Zipzoomfly.com and buy it there... because most of the time even with shipping its cheaper to buy online but the only downside is you have to wait to get it... but Newegg usually ships in 1 or 2 Business days

Problem is that i live in Ireland and when i try to buy from newegg and post it to my mates place in Texas it wont let me cause im not from U.S. I've mailed them to see if there's anything they can do but wont hear from them till tomorrow. Need a U.S based credit card and they dont ship international which is a pain

i would say go for the xfx. In aus evga usually comes really expensive, although so does xfx i just prefer them. i like the card desgin too, evga ones do appeal much to me

Also if you buy it from a store in texas, there is going to be sales tax, which is going to add another 25 bucks or so to the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom