Would that Geforce 8500GT Kick the crap out 7300GS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalala123

Baseband Member
Geforce 8500GT compare to 7300GS?

If no, is it better than the 7300GS game performance wise? How much faster is it compare to the 7300GS? from 1 to 5 with 1 being a little faster and 5 allot faster. If there were to be actual scores of the cards would be better.

How about the GeForce 8400GS? compare to the 8500GT? how much of a difference is there going to be between these two?

I need an answer fast since the rebates ends tonight.

Thank you

I am gonna use it for gaming. I currently have a 7300GS and it is working fine. with almost no lags.

Its a online rpg game.

I just need a faster cards so that the screen will not go black after i minimize the game window for a wile.

I don't wanna pay any morethan 50 to 60 dollars for it.

thanks

I am gonna use it for gaming. I currently have a 7300GS and it is working fine. with almost no lags.

Its a online rpg game.

I just need a faster cards so that the screen will not go black after i minimize the game window for a wile.

I don't wanna pay any morethan 50 to 60 dollars for it.

thanks

I could see that being pretty hard to find...You might need to spend around $100 to get a pretty decent graphics card. My 7600GT is pretty decent and it can handle that fine, but costs ~$120 new...though, is minimizing really all that important? Can't you just play your game and not minimize? Or is it cuz you're trying not to get caught playing it? haha.

Anyways, you MIGHT be able to get your hands on a decent card which could minimize w/o problems for around $80...but I don't know if you could go as low at $50-60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom