Nvidia Readies New “Ultimate” Technology for Gamers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is true...most people just want to up the voltage and think its a great OCing board.

i was the same way, but that changed real fast when i went to OC mine.

Yea....only the front card, would get fresh air. The only option is either a jet fan side panel, or watercooling. But that would be such a hassle.

Trying to route hoses and fit water-blocks so tight together. blah....

Actually, it wouldn't be that hard at all to WC all three. A hassle? Yes, but not a big deal. The water blocks would fit fine, and Koolance's water blocks come with straight pipes that connect the water blocks, so you would have one intake on the first card, and then the output hose on the third card. I wouldn't run it in the same loop as my proc though, things would just get too hot ><

^ thats cool DFI board so we know its good.... hate the color and the price.. and whats the transpiper for?

DFI NEWS
The transpiper is just a way so that the hot air from all that heatpiping on the motherboard is taking outside of the case and is blown off by the psu fan. The link should explain it a bit better

i'll be expecting some record breaking benchmarkers to have these in their system's to bump up their scores...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom