*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

I got 8558. But I should be getting better bay far. I have updated drivers and tried everything i can think of but no luck. When I go to the 3dmark web site it says something about drivers but I've never used this program before and not sure what that means. Anyway I haven't overclocked this video card cause I don't want it getting to hot. It already idles at 46c and tops 58c during game play. Any ideas........

I got 8558. But I should be getting better bay far. I have updated drivers and tried everything i can think of but no luck. When I go to the 3dmark web site it says something about drivers but I've never used this program before and not sure what that means. Anyway I haven't overclocked this video card cause I don't want it getting to hot. It already idles at 46c and tops 58c during game play. Any ideas........

Is the overclock on your Opteron 185, stable? This could have an effect on the score. Although that 8558 seems normal, because it looks like the GTX is being bottlenecked.

You need to post your Futuremark link, if you want your score on the list.

Is the overclock on your Opteron 185, stable? This could have an effect on the score. Although that 8558 seems normal, because it looks like the GTX is being bottlenecked.

You need to post your Futuremark link, if you want your score on the list.

yeah thats deff bottleneck.
You should try oc the the opty more...
with my e6550 on stock with the ultra...not more diff than the gtx..my stock score was 11k.
so you should atleast get 9-10k.

Yeah I think that is correct about bottle necking. I haven't Overclocked the CPU yet was trying to get my temps in line. I got my CPU at 44c so it's good now. I do have an issue with Ram on this Mobo,
The most expensive board I ever bought and it,s been the biggest pain in the ars of any board I ever used.
First I couldn't get my raid setup to make a boot sector had to set it as two sata drives and I cant get my ram to run dual channel.
I bought three different sets of Kingston ram the last set was even on the ASUS QVL and still the only way I can get one gig of ram to work is to put both sticks in the two B slots.
I even did an RMA on the first board but still same problem. I think I'm just going to get rid of this board and go back to MSI.
Thanks You guys.

[B*]13,668[/b] | krazyq | [*COLOR=blue][*B]E6550 @ 3.4GHz[/b][/color] | [*COLOR=green][*B]8800 Ultra @ 700/2340[/b][/color] | XP Pro 32bit Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer
3dmark.png

I may still try oc my cpu more, so im sorry if you have to keep updating this.

Nice score! You've now, moved from 5th to 3rd place.

That's alright, if we keep updating. We're suppose to keep it updated. I don't mind at all.

So I just got a score of 10359 with vista. my CPU was at 2.84 and my GFX was at 675/1100. Will ocing my cpu higher let me break into the 11xxx range?

So I just got a score of 10359 with vista. my CPU was at 2.84 and my GFX was at 675/1100. Will ocing my cpu higher let me break into the 11xxx range?

yes... but your not gonna be in the List unless you have an ORB Link... (push 3.0ghz and your score thats going up like mad also having XP helps or so i've heard)

Back
Top Bottom