8800 Ultra with HR-03 Aftermarket cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
30mins roughly

hmmm...
i just ran it for like 15 mins. Then ran 3dmark

I guess i should try that, but i guess idc for themoment since every game i play is maxed out with good fps.

I might just get the hr-03 so my temps stay cooler...

Can you attach any fans you want to that hs?

im not really a fan of ATI tool

ive ran the 710/1150 in games like lost planet and far cry and never had any artifacts. never had any in 3d06 either.

ive ran the 710/1150 in games like lost planet and far cry and never had any artifacts. never had any in 3d06 either.

troof, I can run 3d06 perfectly with higher oc's which show artifacts in the artifact checker

I think as long as it doesn't have those massive tears in the checker its fine, just make sure its only the little pixel artifacts not the large yellow gashes

yeh, your right.
when i had my core at 715-720, i could run 3dmark fine...

idk why they cant have a good software which has accurate detection.

My fan is loud, I'll give you that :p But it mooves a heck of a lot of air that's for sure ^^ And once I get my Fan controller, it will be silent when I want it to be and ultra performance mode when I want it to be.

Paying 60 bucks USD for a 30°C drop is amazing... My GTX cooler was never even audible, so I disagree with the fact that the HR-03 is solely to make it quieter.. I bought it for performance, and it's doing it's job very well. Worth every penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom